MIPI DevCon 2020
September 22 - September 23, 2020
Mobile, Automotive, 5G and IoT Developers Invited to MIPI DevCon 2020
Two-day virtual event offers developers and engineers a forum for training and education on MIPI specifications for camera, display, sensor integration and more.
07:00-11:00 PDT / 16:00-20:00 CEST / 21:30-01:30 IST / 23:00-03:00 JST and KST
- Andreas Lock, Ph.D., Vice President Development Electronic Control Units and SW Excellence, Robert Bosch GmbH, will discuss “Trends in Future In-Vehicle Communication Networks”
- Fourteen sessions on next-generation mobile, automotive, 5G, IoT, camera, display, sensors, PHYs and other use cases
- MIPI working group chairs and other subject-matter experts will share implementation experiences, use cases and application examples from a technical perspective
- Day 1 of the program will be focused exclusively on automotive topics, including ADAS/ADS, functional safety and in-vehicle connectivity, as well an overview of MIPI’s automotive SerDes solutions
- Other session highlights include an overview of MIPI’s forthcoming IoT white paper, MIPI RFFE for 5G, interoperability solutions for MIPI I3C and more
- Interspersed throughout the program, eight MIPI member companies will showcase the latest technologies and products integrating MIPI specifications
For the full agenda visit: https://bit.ly/3lpsHFJ
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Developers and implementers of MIPI specifications in markets such as mobile, automotive, ADAS/ADS, 5G, IoT and other mobile-influenced industries. The program’s technical content and practical use-case sessions will provide system architects, engineers, designers, test engineers, engineering managers, and business and marketing executives valuable information and resources. Members of the media and industry analysts are also invited to attend.
Print this page