September 24, 2020
The AGM will be followed by two conferences on the topics of automation and robotization as chosen during the survey on AGA.
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:10 p.m. Zoom waiting room with Quorum
- 3:15 p.m.
- Opening of the meeting;
- Reading and adoption of the agenda;
- Adoption of the minutes of the last annual meeting;
- Word from the Chairman of the Board, Normand Bourbonnais;
- Word from the General Manager, Daniel Bindley;
- Presentation of the financial statements for the financial year ended March 31, 2020 by the secretary of the board, Mr. Michel Chabot;
- Appointment of auditors;
- Election of directors;
- 5:00 PM END AGM
- 17 H 05 Conference 1 Revtech Systems
- 5:35 pm Conference 2 TackV
- 6 p.m. END
- AGA PROCEDURESThe AGM in virtual mode requires a little adaptation. Please arrive in the Zoom room from 3:00 p.m. to be able to count the Quorum. Once reached, we will launch the AGM. Latecomers can join the current AGM.
Please identify yourself to facilitate the count. Your microphones will be cut off.
- Proposed adoption of vote:
We accept proposals by CHAT. We will choose in order of arrival. The first proposes and the second respondent supports.
- Directors vote
A FORMS document will be communicated to voting members. He will compile the votes that can be announced at the end of the count.
Print this page