February 25 - February 29, 2024
Applied Power Electronics Conference
The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
APEC Plenary Sessions are a long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer. Presentations typically feature invited distinguished professionals.
Industry Sessions present information on current topics in power electronics from industry sources. In addition to the practicing power electronics professional, these sessions are of interest to system engineers/architects and business-oriented people such as purchasing agents, regulatory agencies, along with other people who support the power electronics industry.
Exhibitor Presentations highlight new products or initiatives that companies in the power electronics industry are developing, along with opportunities for attendees to interact with other companies in the industry.
The APEC Conference hosts a three-day exposition featuring hundreds of companies serving the power electronics industry in a variety of capacities. Top manufacturers and service providers are on hand to help you explore the latest in technology and solutions.
The technical program includes peer-reviewed papers that cover all areas of technical interest for the practicing power electronics professional. The rigorous review process highlights the most innovative technical solutions, and provides the highest quality possible.
Professional Education Seminars
In-depth discussion of important and complex power electronics topics are perfect for working professional in power electronics or related fields. Seminars are 3.5-hours in length (including breaks), range in the scope of topic, and can vary from introductory to advanced in technical level.
RAP Sessions allow for exciting dialogue amongst attendees and presenters. Admission to all Rap Sessions is free with an Exhibits Only Registration.
Print this page