Eco-design for electronic products: Workshop
September 06 - September 14, 2023
Workshops discuss implementing an eco-design approach into electronic products.
4 sessions from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., online
Reserved for ISEQ members and ACET, Centech and Quantino incubators
TARGET: R&D, product engineers and technicians, mechanics, purchasing, sales
The ISEQ in collaboration with Punctuate Design, a product design studio with a focus on eco-design, offers you a series of workshops and training courses to prepare you for eco-design while knowing how to communicate it to customers and users.
Quebec is positioning itself more and more in relation to the rest of the other provinces by intending to legislate on this subject, the market is more and more demanding, as are the major contractors. ISEQ suggests that you anticipate this trend by supporting you in this environmental turning point in order to change the way you design and approach your customers.
How can implementing eco-design strategies help reduce environmental impact and reshape tomorrow’s electronic products?
- Workshop 1: What is eco-design and how to approach it? Wednesday, September 6
- Workshop 2: Why do eco-design and its advantages? Thursday, September 7
- Workshop 3: How to succeed in an eco-design approach? 1/2- Wednesday September 13
- Workshop 4: How to succeed in an eco-design approach? 2/2- Thursday September 14
EXPERT: Thibault Lerailler, founder of Punctuate Design, product and industrial design studio focused on user experience and sustainability.
- $321.25 + tax for one person
- $565 + taxes for 2 people from the same company
- $818.75 + taxes for 3 people from the same company
- $1285 + taxes: for one person
- $2260 + taxes : for two people belonging to the same company/organization for
- $3275 + taxes : for three people belonging to the same company/organization.
Thibault Lerailler, founder of Punctuate Design, product and industrial design studio focused on user experience and sustainability
Thibault Lerailler, Founder & CEO, of Punctuate Design, a product design studio that designs more sustainable products and solutions to bring about positive change. In addition to having worked with major groups and companies in Hong Kong and the United States (Lenovo, Philips, Honeywell, Vick, Braun..), he decided to launch his own industrial design studio and developed a strong expertise with Quebec companies in recent years.
Print this page