Innovative, immersive biz conference C2 Montreal kicks off
The 3-day event reinvents the business conference with world-class speakers, extreme brainstorming and an entire village dedicated to helping you build meaningful connections
The 6th edition of C2 Montreal, an innovative and immersive business conference, kicks off its flagship event, which was imagined by world-class creative agency Sid Lee and founded by otherworldly marvel Cirque du Soleil.
The creativity-meets-commerce conference takes place over 3 unforgettable days and play host to 6,000 innovators, executives, global visionaries, creatives, entrepreneurial icons, social game changers and an impressive array of engaging thought provocateurs hailing from 50 countries and over 20 industries. Multiple dimensions, virtual realities, endless opportunities and ideas: as renowned futurist Arthur C. Clarke once said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
Supporting this year’s overarching theme — Ecosystems and their evolutions — as well as the first edition of the Artificial Intelligence Forum (which explores what an “AI-First” World means), C2 incorporates inspiring talks and panels with international trailblazers and thought leaders, with engaging and boundary-pushing collaborative exercises such as braindates, labs, workshops and masterclasses.
From the experiential Lab, ‘Cake’ (wherein making a giant layered cake becomes a sensorial experience and features food artist Nico Fonseca — so attendees get to bake their cake and eat it too) to ‘Chatbot’ (which focuses on the role of AI in our daily experiences), to Workshops and Masterclasses that flip the script on topics like idea generation, the Digital Age and collaborative creativity, get the full scope of the program here.
“In a world of alternative facts and post truths, this might just be the most real conference you’ll attend all year”, says Génifère Legrand, C2’s vice-president of creation & content. “Above and beyond the amazing show C2 is known to put on, attendees can look forward to gaining meaningful insights into what the future holds. As always, we challenge all participants to report back and share with us the most thought-provoking concepts they explored.”
The 6th edition lineup of world-renowned speakers includes:
* Tech legend Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple Computer and Chief Scientist, Primary Data
* Video-game icon Jade Raymond, VP and Group General Manager, Motive Studios, Visceral Games and Star Wars at Electronic Arts
* Digital risk-taker Linda Boff, Chief Marketing Officer, GE
* Promoter of food and culture, Nicola Farinetti, CEO, Eataly USA
* Content sensation Laura Henderson, SVP of Marketing, BuzzFeed
* Alternate reality raconteur Tim Kring, Screenwriter and Television Producer
* Patent humanitarian, Dean Kamen
President, DEKA & Founder, FIRST
* Time traveller Monika Bielskyte, Creative Strategist & Founder, ALLFUTUREEVERYTHING
* Virtual world leader Ebbe Altberg, CEO, Linden Lab
* Media dynamo, Randi Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO, Zuckerberg Media
* Universal retailer Chris Burch, CEO, Burch Creative Capital
* Canadian Business Icon, Frank Giustra, CEO, Fiore Group of Companies, Founder, Radcliffe Foundation, Founder, Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership, Founder, Lionsgate Entertainment.
The C2 Montréal event expects to host 6,000 decision makers across continents and industries to challenge their biases, shift their perspective and explore completely new ways of doing business. C2 Montréal will be held May 24, 25 and 26 at Arsenal art gallery in Montréal.