The International Engineering Consortium announces a call for papers for DesignCon 2009, to be held February 2-5 2009, in Santa Clara, Calif. Individuals presenting papers at DesignCon will join an elite group of technical leaders offering leading-edge case studies, technology innovations, practical techniques, design tips, and application overviews.
To submit a proposal
* Prepare a 100 word abstract and 500-word summary
* Complete the on-line submission form
* Submission Deadline: August 15, 2008
Submissions will be reviewed based on quality, relevance, impact, and originality by the DesignCon 2009 Technical Program Committee.
Suggested topic categories include:
* Chip-Level System Design
* Functional Verification
* IP Re-Use and Integration
* System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
* PCB and Passive Component Technology
* High-Speed Parallel Interface Design
* Multi-Gigabit Serial Interconnects
* High-Speed Timing, Jitter and Noise