Webinar – Restricted Materials
July 14, 2016
Webinar – Restricted Materials and New Product Development
Claigan Environmental Inc. will present a webinar on how to manage restricted materials compliance for new products. This webinar will discuss in practical terms how to manage restricted materials compliance for new products under development, and new materials or components to be added to current products.
With the wide range and growing complexity of restricted materials legislation (RoHS 2, RoHS 3, China RoHS, REACH SVHC, POP, Proposition 65, Conflict Minerals, etc.), product compliance is becoming increasingly more complicated. As products are being designed for sale into the global instead of traditional markets, the complexity further increases. Furthermore, some of the requirements are restrictions while other are disclosure related. This webinar will discuss the approaches used by Claigan to manage global restricted materials compliance for new products.
The main topics to be covered in this webinar are –
- Fundamental rules of restricted materials compliance
- Compliance to global requirements
- Identifying the applicable restricted materials requirements for a product
- Prioritizing and managing the applicable compliance requirements
- Managing suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Product and component specifications
- New materials and parts
- Roles of procurement, engineering, design, and quality
- Maintaining compliance
Due to the anticipated interest in this topic, two (2) webinars are being held on July 14 to accommodate a larger audience and global time zones.
Time: 10 am and 2 pm Eastern
Duration: 1 hour plus Q&A
Print this page