NXP Technology Days Toronto
September 26, 2018
8500 Warden Avenue
Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6G 1A5
This one-day multi track technical training targets skills development for engineers.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. Training begins at 9:00 a.m.
NXP Tech Days provide engineers the unique opportunity of in-depth instruction by subject matter experts in a small group environment. Hands-on workshops fill up fast, register today and reserve your seat!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT TECH DAYS
- Up to 30 hours of instruction across multiple markets. Popular sessions include:
- Hands-On Workshop: Using MCUXpresso Software and Tools with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands-On Workshop: Using the New Low-Cost S32V SOM Development Platform for Vision/ADAS Processing
- Hands-On Workshop: Vision Processing Acceleration with APEX-CV
- Be one of the first to see cutting-edge, live demonstrations from NXP and its partners in the Technology Lab.
- Bring your design questions and get answers from industry-leading subject matter experts during our complimentary lunch and dinner reception.
- Lecture sessions are “first-come, first-served.”
- Reserved seating required for hands-on workshops. If class is full during scheduling, add your name to the waitlist for onsite seating availability.
Visit event's website
Print this page