IPC APEX EXPO 2021
March 08 - March 12, 2021
IPC APEX EXPO 2021 Goes Virtual!
IPC APEX EXPO 2021 is the place to be – wherever you are.
Given continued restrictions in the state of California for large gatherings and events, the rise in COVID-19 infection rates and restricted company travel policies, IPC’s executive leadership and Board of Directors made the decision to cancel the APEX EXPO as an in-person event and move to a virtual event.
Although the setting will be unique, we are committed to providing you with the cutting-edge content you have come to expect from APEX EXPO. The event’s digital platform will allow you to easily navigate more than 100 technical conference sessions and application-focused professional development courses as well as view product demonstrations, schedule one-on-one meetings with exhibitors and experience other offerings within the online exhibition.
Attendees at all career stages can expect to:
- Access new material- and process-related research and best practices
- Learn more about trending materials, applications and processes to prepare your Factory of the Future
- Address real-world problems: we teach the practical to help you succeed in your job
- Experience the largest electronics industry collection of top suppliers, new product demos, and extreme innovation
- Make connections in educational sessions, chat with exhibitors and network virtually
Registration for IPC APEX EXPO 2021 is expected to open December 17. View our schedule at a glance here.
Print this page