Integrated SIM Webinar
July 09, 2022
Integrated SIM: An Evolution in Trusted Connectivity to get practical guidance and technical insight to help SIM vendors, SoC makers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, service providers and test tool developers support the increased development of integrated SIM solutions.
As integrated SIM technology increasingly shifts from concept to reality, instilling further confidence across the mobile ecosystem in the security, interoperability and reliability of integrated SIM solutions is key to supporting wider deployment.
This webinar will provide practical guidance and technical insight to help SIM vendors, SoC makers, mobile operators, device manufacturers, service providers and test tool developers support the increased development of integrated SIM solutions. Speakers include:
- Stephane Quetglas, TCA Board Member and Marketing Director for Embedded Products, Thales
- Tomasz Wozniak, TCA IoT Security Application Working Group Chair and Embedded Connectivity Director, IDEMIA
- Saïd Gharout, TCA IoT Remote SIM Provisioning Working Group Chair and Head of Standards, Kigen
- Adam Polak, TCA Integrated SIM Working Group Member and Senior Staff Engineer, Qualcomm
The webinar will be hosted in English on Wednesday 13 July at 10:00 CEST and 17:00 CEST to accommodate different time zones.
Register for insight into:
- The market forces driving integration and key use-cases.
- The concept of an integrated SIM, key standardisation initiatives, and why GSMA’s integrated eUICC initiative offers the most potential to meet increasing market demand for integrated SIM deployments.
- Technical architectural approaches to integrated SIM design.
- The impact of integration across the mobile ecosystem and associated value chains.
- The GSMA compliance process for integrated eUICC solutions.
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session, for which guests are invited to submit questions when registering.
Print this page