Industrial Automation North America
September 12 - September 17, 2016
2301 S Lake Shore Dr • Chicago, IL 60616
Building on a successful year in 2014, Industrial Automation North America will return as a co-located event with IMTS in 2016. Featuring the cutting-edge in factory, process, and building automation, this event has established itself as the place to see the automation industry’s most innovative solutions and technologies. Industrial Automation will stand alongside four additional shows from Germany’s HANNOVER MESSE and provide an exceptional opportunity for business development. The fact that it’s situated alongside IMTS, North America’s leading manufacturing technology trade show, only provides more incentive to get involved.
Industrial Automation North America together with IMTS is the most comprehensive manufacturing technology trade show in the Western Hemisphere. Bringing together a diverse and comprehensive group of industrial automation companies, you will surely find technologies and solutions to meet your manufacturing needs. Network with key industry players and learn from industry experts through the Industrial Automation North America conferences and training workshops.
Visit Industrial Automation North America to:
- Find the latest solutions and innovations in manufacturing technology
- Meet face-to-face with key suppliers from around the world
- Discover new technology solutions
- Strengthen you international business network
- Prepare and finalize your purchase decisions
- East & West halls : 9 am – 5 pm
- North , C & South halls: 10 am – 6 pm
Print this page