January 17 - January 20, 2017
The 16th International Electronics Recycling Congress IERC 2017 will take place from January 17 – 20, 2017 in Salzburg, Austria.
IERC 2017 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international experts: producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, standards bodies, refurbishers, NGOs, regulators and many more.
- Challenges of the Circular Economy
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- Reuse & refurbishment
- Best available recycling technologies
- Recycling of precious and strategic metals
- Staying profitable as products and markets change
- Supply chain transparency
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support or fail the industry?
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Recycling of hazardous components such as batteries, lamps, LCDs, mercury, etc.
- Safety standards for transportation
Visit event's website
Print this page