Healthcare Sensor Innovations USA 2020
March 17 - March 18, 2020
Healthcare Sensor Innovations USA 2020 is
For the safety of all attendees due to the spread of COVID-19, we have taken the decision to postpone the event until November 18 & 19, 2020, where it will be held in Santa Clara alongside the IDTechEx Show!
Attendees will receive further information via email
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DTechEx are holding Healthcare Sensor Innovations USA 2020, a conference and table-top exhibition dedicated to the latest developments in the use of wearables and sensors in continuous monitoring and point-of-care diagnostics.
Attendees of Healthcare Sensor Innovations 2019 learned:
- Printed electronics are opening new doors for sensor devices
- Wearable sensors bring increased sensitivity to patient tracking…
- …But the value of data must be understood first
- Patient comfort and willingness are key to success
- Sensors play key role in helping patients with chronic diseases
Print this page