May 10 - May 11, 2016
425 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210
At Exponential Manufacturing, we’ll be leading 400 technology investors, entrepreneurs and manufacturing industry executives through a rigorous two-day program to prepare them for the dawn of the exponential industrial age.
- Navigate the big shifts in industry across the past, present and rapidly approaching future with John Hagel
- Peek at the future of R&D powered by data, AI and machine learning with Neil Jacobstein
- Harness the power of the sharing economy with Marcus Shingles
- Explore supply chain revolution with the man who helped pilot Google’s autonomous car project, Brad Templeton
- Discover the possibility of instantaneous prototyping and delivery with Jay Rogers and Danielle Applestone
Exponential Manufacturing will convene a select group of 400 leading executives, investors, and entrepreneurs from around the globe to explore how exponential technologies are changing the way humanity designs, makes, produces, moves, sells, and consumes the material world.
Our presenters will apply their unique expertise in the exponential technologies, and reveal how these game-changing innovations will deeply impact the manufacturing world in the next ten years.
Participants will re-envision how their companies or roles will evolve as a result, and will generate new insights and practical steps they can take to thrive in an exponential future.
Who Will Attend:
- Strategists and Innovation Leaders for companies that produce hard goods
- CxO and director-level leaders of companies in the supply chain or manufacturing
- Entrepreneurs intent on upsetting the incumbents
- Investors funding those entrepreneurs
- Two ticket types are available:
- General Participant: $2,000 for A360 members (a $1,000 discount)
- Enhanced: $3,500 for A360 members (a $1,500 discount), which includes the following experiences:
- VIP lunches and receptions
- Fireside chats after dinner with leading presenters
Visit event's website
Print this page