Canadian Wireless Trade Show
October 26 - October 27, 2016
Hall L, at 650 Dixon Road, Toronto
Canadian Wireless Trade Show is expected to attract 100 North American exhibitors and some 2,000 attendees to share the latest innovations in wireless technology and prepare for what’s next in mobility. During the conference portion of the show, thought leaders including Anthony Lacavera, Founder & Chairman at Globalive Holdings, and Dan North, Chief Economist Euler Hermes North America, will share insights on the industry and economy, and how to succeed in today’s marketplace.
Products and solutions from start-ups and established players in the wireless market will be showcased throughout the Congress Centre including:
- Accessories: dedicated to accessory manufacturers and distributors of mobile and wireless devices
- Innovation and Start-ups: featuring products and services from emerging companies
- Retail Solutions: bringing together services and solutions for retail applications
- Small Cell/ DAS/ Blackhaul/ Broadband/ Infrastructure: catering to those in the wireless infrastructure space
- Cloud Solutions: highlighting Cloud computing services & products.
- Register for free here. Show doors open at 10 a.m.
Print this page