March 15 - March 19, 2020
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
In light of growing concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, and after much thoughtful deliberation, APEC and its sponsors, IEEE IAS, IEEE PELS, and PSMA have decided not to move forward with the in-person conference event scheduled for March 15- 19, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
In making this difficult decision, paramount is the health, safety, and welfare of our community. We acknowledge that the increase in corporate and institutionally-mandated travel restrictions make it impossible to ensure the execution of a quality conference and on-site experience for our APEC community and valued exhibitors.
Planning is already underway to assemble and deploy a virtual conference experience in the near future to preserve value for attendees, speakers, and exhibitors. Peer reviewed papers accepted by the conference will still be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
APEC wishes to offer sincere thanks to its loyal exhibitors, sponsors, partners, and attendees for their patience and understanding as we move forward together.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Print this page