Accelerating AI 2021
May 04, 2021
Accelerating AI 2021 – Challenges and Opportunities in Cloud and Edge Computing | May 4, 2021
CMC Microsystems is pleased to organize the 2nd workshop on accelerating AI, highlighting the challenges and opportunities of AI acceleration from the cloud to the edge.
This workshop aims to bring together experts from industry and academia to share their latest achievements and innovations in the field of AI and machine learning algorithms, software, and hardware from the cloud to deeply embedded machine learning systems.
- Inference in Edge Computing: Applications for AI accelerators in consumer Electronics including cameras, robotics, autonomous vehicles etc.
- Software-Hardware Codesign and optimization for Machine Learning
- Benchmarking Machine Learning Workloads on Emerging Hardware
- RISC-V for Edge AI applications
- Latest trends in AI chip design and commercialization
- Applying AI for EDA and CAD
This workshop will
- Promote innovation, adoption and early access to advanced technologies including silicon and systems for accelerating AI workloads from cloud to the edge.
- Share insights and experiences with others; explore collaboration opportunities and connect leaders from industry to AI researchers and start-ups.
- Influence technology selection (roadmap) and development activities of emerging AI trends.
The workshop is open to professors, research associates and graduate students at Canadian universities as well as industrial attendees who wish to provide input and advice.
Visit event's website
Print this page