The RIO includes Â±10 V analog I/O, program memory with multitasking, PID process control loops, timers, counters, Web interface, e-mail alerts, data logging, Ethernet 100Base-T, and RS232.
Each RIO-471xx unit is self-contained with numerous analog and digital I/O including: 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, 16 optically isolated inputs, 8 high-power isolated outputs and 8 low-power isolated outputs. Multiple RIO-471xx units can be distributed on an Ethernet network allowing unlimited I/O expansion.
Like all Galil controllers, programming the RIO-471xx is simplified with two-letter, intuitive commands and a full set of software tools such as GalilTools for programming, and a Ladder Interface Software tool for converting standard relay ladder logic into Galil code.
– Intelligent, Remote Ethernet I/O Controller
– (1) 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port
– (1) RS232 port up to 115/19.2 kbaud
– 8 analog inputs with 12-bit ADC (16-bit option), +/-10V, +/-5V, 0-5V, 010V
– 8 analog outputs with 12-bit DAC (16-bit option), +/-10V, +/-5V, 0-5V, 010V
– 16 optically isolated inputs
– 8 high-power, isolated outputs rated at 500 mA per output
– 8 isolated outputs rated at 25mA max per output
– 2 Analog Process Control loops
– Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to four application programs.
– LED indicators for all digital I/O points
– Contains RISC processor and memory for programming I/O events
– Easy-to-use, 2-letter Galil programming language
– Easy integration with Galil DMC-40×0 motion controller
– Web interface and email capability for sending messages
– Powered by Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) or external 18-36V DC input
– Small Size: 3.88" x 4.26" x 1.30"
– Metal Enclosure
– D-type connectors fo
r easy interface to I/O
– ModBus/TCP master or slave
– Custom hardware and firmware options available