Printing Biomedical Sensors
October 26, 2023
Webinar at 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET | 8 – 9 a.m. PT
Are you interested in printing electronics with silver silver chloride? Are you developing biomedical sensors? Learn how NOVA can help you print functional prototypes in a matter of hours.
For this demonstration, we’ll be printing on Celanese Intexar™ TE-11C thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) film using Creative Materials’ 124-36 silver-silver chloride ink.
We’ll highlight NOVA’s features, including:
- How to use the removable vacuum table to secure the TPU substrate.
- How the Smart Dispenser uses pressure sensing to provide control of material flow.
We’ll also provide:
- An overview of the machine
- A demonstration of NOVA’s software
- A sample of a completed, cured print
We’ll take you through each stage of the print and discuss best practices that will help you accelerate your research and development, reduce development costs, and eliminate material waste.
Print this page