Oscilloscopes: Why fast update rate matters
January 24, 2024
FREE webinar hosted by Rohde & Schwarz
How much real-time signal activity is your oscilloscope capturing? Attend this webinar and quickly gain insight into choosing the scope that matches the team’s real-time needs. Often overlooked when evaluating the performance of various oscilloscopes for purchase, waveform update rates can be extremely important—sometimes just as important as the traditional banner specifications including bandwidth, sample rate, and memory depth.
The following topics will be covered:
- An in-depth understanding of oscilloscope acquisition rate
- How to easily interpret scope “update rate” banner specs (and how to not get tricked by special modes
- Mastery of the relationship between acquisition rate and percentage of real-time signal activity captured.
- See the visual contrast of scope display with “fast” and “slower” update rate
- Become an expert in techniques to optimize scope update rate for applications like analyzing modulated signals, power integrity, and EMI debug
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Time: 11AM PT / 2PM ET
Oscilloscope Strategic Product Roadmap Planning – Rohde & Schwarz
Print this page