High temperature stretchable film: Webinar
November 30, 2023
Are you interested in printing soft-circuit applications on Panasonic’s high-temperature, stretchable BEYOLEX film? This webinar will also demonstrate how Voltera’s NOVA can help you print functional prototypes in a matter of hours.
11:00 a.m. ET or 8:00 a.m. PT
Andy Behr, Business Director of Panasonic Electronic Materials in North America, will provide:
- An overview of the basic film properties
- A review of types of applications for the material
Nathan Shinkar, Support Lead at Voltera, will provide:
- An overview of Voltera’s NOVA’s hardware
- A demonstration of its software
- An example of a completed print
The webinar will take you through each stage of the print and discuss best practices that will help you accelerate your research and development, reduce development costs, and eliminate material waste.
Print this page