Boosting Bench DMM and Function/Waveform Generator Memory
Whether it’s a basic Handheld Multimeter or a powerful bench Power Supply that’s needed to get the job done, Gap Wireless carries a broad range of portable, bench and system instruments that can meet basic to complex testing challenges. Gap Wireless, a leading distributor of products and services for the mobile broadband & wireless markets, partners with top tier vendors to deliver latest technology solutions across a broad spectrum of capabilities.
A key requirement for successful Test & Measurement performance is a bench equipped with top quality digital multimeters and function/waveform generators with sufficient memory to support even the most sophisticated bench and manufacturing requirements. Keysight Technologies sets the bar for performance in this category with advanced testing tools. As an Authorized Distributor for Keysight Technologies, Gap Wireless supplies advanced solutions in digital multimeters and function/waveform generators with the following products:
Keysight’s 34465A/34470A Truevolt digital multimeters provide unrivalled measurement performance that lets the tester view the true signal while minimizing noise and guaranteeing compliance to industry-leading standards. Gain greater measurement insight at low current resolution with the following capabilities:
- Histogram, bar and trend charts on color graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis
- Test low power devices with 1 microamp range and picoamp resolution
- Auto-calibration feature means measurement accuracy is maintained throughout the day, delivering trust-worthy products
- Patented Truevolt technology helps measure with greater accuracy, lower noise and lower measurement error.
Keysight’s 33500B/33600A Trueform function/waveform generators offer more capability, fidelity, and flexibility with high sampling rate and bandwidth and ultra-low jitter. These revolutionary products provide the following benefits:
- More capability, fidelity and flexibility than previous generation DDS waveform generators
- Lower harmonic distortion given that clean, spurious-free signals don’t introduce noise or artifacts. See actual design characteristics, not the waveform generator’s, in measurements
- Reduced jitter — Provides low phase noise for the most accurate representation of signals
- Variable bandwidth noise: adjust the bandwidth of the built-in noise generator to control the frequency content of the signal
- Waveform summing and combining capability: Easily add noise for margin and distortion testing using only a single channel. Dual-tone multifrequency signals can be created without a dual-channel generator. On a two-channel model, it’s possible to sum and combine up to four signals.
For these Test & Measurement tools, more is always better. Increased memory for digital multimeters enables data-logging over a longer period of time and storage of many readings for later analysis. In function/waveform generators, more memory means complex waveforms can be captured with many points for higher time resolution.
Recognizing the importance of memory capability, Gap Wireless and Keysight Technologies are providing a great opportunity to “Boost Your Bench’s Memory – for Free”.
For a limited time, customers can have a free memory upgrade with purchase of select Keysight digital multimeters and function/waveform generators. There has never been a better chance to address memory upgrades to ensure maximum performance, given that the free memory upgrade boosts bench memory with up to 2 million readings on digital multimeters, or 64 M for function generators, to enable deeper testing.
This offer comes with an additional bonus, of a free 90-day trial license of Keysight’s BenchVue software with purchase of select Keysight digital multimeters and function/waveform generators. BenchVue PC software makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences to quickly move past the test development phase and access results faster than ever before.