Webinar: Get your products to market faster
May 26, 2022
International standards serve the needs of a global market, allowing stakeholders across the globe to communicate in a common regulatory language. Consideration for international approvals must start from the very beginning of product design and should be regarded as a company-wide effort.
This informational webinar will cover the following topics:
- An introduction to the global market access process
- An overview of our one-stop International Approval Services
- An overview on how to reduce time to market and prevent loss of revenue
- An introduction to electronic hardware and mechanical design requirements for Safety, Emissions and Wireless radio directive/standards for international markets
- Good Engineering practices for review of designs to meet Safety, Emissions and wireless radio directives/standards
- The importance of knowledgeable/experienced review and interpretations of Safety and Emissions directives/standards for design staff.
Print this page