WEBINAR: Facing the COVID-19 challenge
April 01, 2020
Facing the COVID-19 challenge: How to keep your business and teams safe. Canadian Manufacturing, Plant and EP&T magazines are presenting a special webinar to address key issues relating to COVID-19 and manufacturing.
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
Webinar will address key issues relating to COVID-19, including:
– Addressing financial and liquidity concerns.
– Managing with reduced staff.
– Managing sudden operational slowdowns or closures.
– Initiating an effective communication plan.
– Raising cleanliness on the plant floor to a higher level.
– Equipping managers and workers with appropriate personal protective equipment.
– Practising social distancing in tight work environments.
These are some of the issues we will explore Wednesday, April 1, at 12 pm, when we bring together Steve Loftus, president of Barrie, Ont., manufacturer Innovative Automation, and Dennis Darby, president and CEO of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, to share COVID-19 strategies.
FREE to Attend!
Visit event's website
Print this page