Wavefront 2017 IoT Summit – Toronto
May 01 - May 02, 2017
255 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6
The Wavefront 2017 IoT Summit is a leading Canadian forum for business leaders to come together, explore the latest trends, share best practices, and create connections around the Enterprise Internet of Things. This year’s Summit will show businesses how to seize IoT opportunities to improve competitive advantage and accelerate their digital transformation.
This year’s Summit includes:
- Keynote speakers: insight into the latest trends and commentary from experts and industry leaders.
- Panel discussions: exploring topics such as smart cities, privacy and cybersecurity and IoT adoption in transportation.
- Pitch competition: a chance for new IoT companies to compete for prizes.
- B2B Meetings: facilitated one-on-one meetings matching enterprise and government with IoT solutions providers.
- Innovation Showcase: featuring businesses offering innovative IoT solutions.
- Networking receptions: opportunities to meet and mingle with peers, partners, customers and thought leaders.
For full agenda, click here.
Tickets: Early Bird $949 (until March 15) | Early Bird Bulk Buy (until April 1) | Regular $1,100
Visit event's website
Print this page