VR/AR Global Summit
October 31 - November 02, 2019
VR/AR Global Summits are world-class events bringing together the best knowledge and networking for enterprise, hardware, software and content providers.
Speaker topics include content creation, education, entertainment, enterprise, healthcare, investment, storytelling, training, and much more.
November’s event will feature speakers such as Heidi Buck of the US Navy and Sergio Paolantonio of Hasbro, and showcase over 100 Augmented and Virtual Reality demos.
The lineup, which includes both panellists and keynote speakers, will deliver compelling insights on the current state and future of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality and its impact on specific industries such as enterprise, education, defence, entertainment and healthcare.
With over 120 speakers, highlights include:
- Heidi Buck, a member of the US Navy and the Founder and Director of the Battlespace Exploitation of Mixed Reality Lab at SPAWAR Systems Center, Pacific
- Charlie Fink, VR/AR consultant, speaker and Forbes columnist
- Ross Finman, Head of AR at Niantic
- Cathy Hackl, the #4 Top Technology Voice on LinkedIn and a part of Enterprise Strategy at Magic Leap
- Sergio Paolantonio, Director of Augmented Reality, Voice Experiences, Design and Development at Hasbro
- Kavya Pearlman, Founder and Chief Security Officer of Cautelare and Co-Founder at XR Safety Initiative, a non-profit effort that promotes privacy, security, ethics and the development of standards around VR
Visit event's website