Tektronix Innovation Forum
June 23 - June 24, 2021
Engineering The Future
What to Expect
The 2021 Tektronix Innovation Forum is your chance to learn about the latest developments and future trends in high technology as well the chance to obtain practical advice you can apply today.
Choose from as many as 40 virtual sessions on technology topics including signal integrity, low level measurements, wireless and wired communications and more. This online conference offers presentations, panel discussions and demonstrations by both Tektronix personnel as well as leading industry figures.
Over 40 sessions, including:
- Wide Bandgap Applications and Validation Test Challenges
- Introduction to BioFETs
- Diagnosing Jitter Caused by Power Integrity Problems in a PDN
- 5G mmWave Architecture and Phase Array Beamforming Technology
- Getting the Most Out of Your Oscilloscope
- Digitizers and Acquisition Software for High Energy Physics
- New Characterization Techniques for DDR5 Memory Generation and Beyond
Full agenda 7-10 days prior to start of event in your locality.
Save Your Seat Today!
*Sponsored by Tektronix
Print this page