SMTA Toronto Chapter Meeting
September 15, 2016
Monte Carlo Inns - Downtown Markham,
7255 Warden Ave, Markham, ON L3R 1B4
SMTA Toronto Chapter Meeting – Electronics Ruggedization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This meeting is intended for any individuals that are interested in knowledge of Ruggedization along with Industry work that has been done to understand and mitigate concerns related to harsh environments that may impact electronic assemblies.
With the growth and diversification of work within North America and Globally; there has been an increase in Ruggedization for both commercial and military grade products. This meeting is designed to provide an overview by international speakers and organizations that specialize on Ruggedization as well as mitigation.
This workshop will have subject matter experts from MG Chemicals, Momentive Performance Materials as well leaders from 3M to share their information on this topic.
There will be nominal costs as noted below with discounts for SMTA members.
Space is limited for this event and will be on a first come first basis.
- Industry / SMTA Discount – $40 / $20 CDN
- Student / SMTA Discount – $20 / $10 CDN
- Event Hours: 1:00pm – 5:00pmGUEST SPEAKERS
- Michel Hachey:Michel Hachey is the Chief Technical Communicator, scientific officer, and regulatory specialist at MG Chemicals.
- Clarissa Miller:Senior Global Program Manager, Electronic & RTV Materials for Momentive Performance Materials
- Weixing Hou:D., Senior Application Development Specialist EMD and DMSD Divisions for 3M Canada
Visit event's website