October 07 - October 10, 2019
SecTor has built a reputation of bringing together experts from around the world to share their latest research and techniques involving underground threats and corporate defences. The conference provides an unmatched opportunity for IT Security Professionals, Managers and Executives to connect with their peers and learn from their mentors.
SecTor is held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre’s South Building in downtown Toronto. The event features Keynotes from the IT industry’s most respected and trusted experts. Speakers are true security professionals with depth of understanding on topics that matter. SecTor is a must attend event for every IT Professional.
For the technically savvy attendee, there is a wealth of content and learning opportunities. Content is selected based on timeliness, relevance and practicality. We do our best to ensure that the content is both current and useful.
- Latest technical research. New attacks. New defences
- Tools Track offering a ‘no-budget-needed’ security option
- Hands-on learning opportunities. IoT Hack lab. Lock picking. Contests
- Opportunities for Networking during the event and at the reception
- Purist approach – no amount of money can buy a speaking slot in our technical track
- Experts from around the world
Visit event's website