Power Conference – Wide Bandgap
December 08 - December 09, 2020
Power Electronics is rapidly moving towards Wide Bandgap, because the key for the next essential step in energy efficiency lies in the use of new materials, such as GaN (gallium nitride) and SiC (silicon carbide) which allow for greater power efficiency, smaller size, lighter weight and lower overall cost.
This Virtual Conference works in the same way that a live exhibition and conference does: It provides fair grounds, an exhibition hall, and a conference area. Exhibitors present their products and solutions, and chat rooms allow for direct communication between visitors and exhibitors — all without the need for travel and at the fraction of the cost of a physical event.
Wide Bandgap Semiconductors are transforming power electronics designs across many applications such as data centers, renewable energy, automotive and many more. This conference will not only explain why, how and where this is happening, but also offer the opportunity to meet industry experts, gather information and share knowledge & experiences.
- Dec 8: SiC – Technical Trends and more, Session 1 (13:30-18:00 CET/Paris Time)
- Dec 8: GaN – Technical Trends and more (13:30-18:00 CET/Paris Time)
- Dec 9: Passive, Driver Boards, Measurement and more (13:30-18:00 CET/Paris Time)
- Dec 9: SiC – Technical Trends and more, Session 2 (13:30-18:00 CET/Paris Time)
The exhibition part will provide virtual booths of leading Power Electronics companies. Here visitors can gather information about their products and solutions and contact their technical specialists.
- Dec 8: 12:00-24:00 (CET/Paris Time)
- Dec 9: all day
- Live Chat with Exhibitors: 15:00-17:00 on both days
The Conference is organized by Aspencore in cooperation with Bodo’s Power Systems and provides a networking platform to share experiences, discuss technical trends, and network with each other.
Visit event's website
Print this page