MIPI DevCon 2022
September 20 - September 21, 2022
Time: 07:00-11:00 PDT
Mobile, Automotive, IoT, AR/VR and 5G Among Application Areas
to Be Explored at MIPI DevCon 2022
Complimentary virtual event on 20-21 September to feature technical sessions for developers, system architects and other implementers of MIPI specifications
The MIPI Alliance, an international organization that develops interface specifications for mobile and mobile-influenced industries, today announced details of its upcoming MIPI DevCon 2022, scheduled for 20-21 September. The virtual event will feature two days of expert sessions on key MIPI specifications, as well as application examples and implementation experiences across a range of areas, including mobile, automotive, IoT, AR/VR and 5G.
- (20 September) State of the Alliance, presented by Peter Lefkin, MIPI Alliance executive director
- (20 September) MIPI Automotive SerDes Solutions: New Developments in A-PHY and the MASS Connectivity Framework, presented by Edo Cohen and Raj Kumar Nagpal, co-chairs of the MIPI A-PHY Working Group; and Ariel Lasry, vice chair of MIPI A-PHY Working Group
- (21 September) What’s New and Coming Up on the MIPI PHY Roadmap, presented by Edo Cohen, MIPI A-PHY Working Group co-chair; George Wiley, MIPI C-PHY Working Group chair; Raj Kumar Nagpal, MIPI D-PHY Working Group chair; and Kirill Dimitrov, MIPI M-PHY Working Group chair
Attendees will learn about new specification implementations, industry advancements and trends in the MIPI ecosystem through a varied program of presentations:
- How to Engage in Data-Driven Development and Testing Using MIPI Automotive Sensor Interfaces (dSPACE GmbH)
- MIPI Sensor Solutions for Autonomous Driving (Rambus Inc. and Mixel, Inc.)
- MIPI CSI-2 Security Framework (MIPI Alliance)
- MIPI Sensor System-Interop and Debug for Vision Applications on a SOM (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc./Xilinx Inc.)
- Real Examples of MIPI IF in AR/VR, Mobile and Other Image Applications (Synopsys, Inc.)
- Leveraging MIPI DSI-2 and MIPI CSI-2 Low-Power Display and Camera Subsystems (Hercules Microelectronics and Mixel, Inc.)
- Enabling Simpler Design with MIPI I3C in Different End-Equipment Applications (Texas Instruments Incorporated)
- MIPI RFFE for 5G Front End Modules (Skyworks Solutions Inc.)
For the full agenda visit https://www.mipi.org/devcon/2022/agenda.
Who Should Attend
Open to all MIPI Alliance members and industry representatives, MIPI DevCon is targeted toward developers, system architects and engineering managers, including design, test, application, system, hardware, firmware and other engineers.
“The MIPI DevCon 2022 virtual event offers a uniquely deep dive into MIPI specifications, use cases, implementation experiences and application examples—all from a technical perspective,” said Justin Endo, chair of the MIPI DevCon Steering Committee. “This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity both to learn about the wide range of MIPI specifications and application areas and to connect with chairs of MIPI working groups and other industry leaders.”
Print this page