Machine Vision: Webinar
May 18, 2023
element14, an Avnet Community, is teaming up with industry leader AMD to host a webinar on machine vision with the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit.
The webinar will take place on May 18 from 11:00am to 12:00pm Central Time.
With the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit and the Kria Robotics Stack (KRS), users can easily build a complete robotics system using a ROS 2-based environment with low-latency, deterministic communication connecting production-ready Kria SOM to Kria SOM. In the process, creating an adaptive system that can readily implement evolving and diverse algorithms as well as scale across multiple projects.
In this webinar, Karan Kantharia from AMD will introduce the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit and demonstrate how it can be used to hardware accelerate ROS 2 and machine vision designs.
What you will learn by attending:
- Key technologies driving the future of robotics
- Overview of the KR260 starter kit hardware
- Ubuntu 22.04-ready apps available for out-of-the-box robotic system creation
- How KRS makes ROS 2 (Humble edition) development simple and productive
- Benchmarking against popular robotic development platforms
- Capabilities for additional industrial connectivity like SLVS-EC, 10 GigE Vision, and Time Sensitive Networking
In addition, element14 Community and AMD will be giving away three Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kits, each valued at approximately $430, to the three attendees who ask the best questions during the Q&A session.
Print this page