Keysight Live from the Lab
October 28, 2021
Keysight Technologies Launches Live from the Lab
Virtual event will cover how artificial intelligence/machine learning test automation reduces the software lifecycle, reduces costs and improves customer experience
What: Keysight will hold a virtual event on Thursday, October 28th with guest speaker Steve Wozniak, the co-founder of Apple. During the keynote address, attendees will hear from the industry pioneer including his insights to the benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) to accelerate digitally driven businesses. Also presenting are Keysight’s key executives for Software Test Automation, as well as solutions and product marketing experts.
When: Keysight Live from the Lab will be hosted virtually on October 28, 2021.
Time: 9:00 AM PST
- Future of Software Automation – Speaker: Steve Wozniak
This interview style discussion will cover the blending barriers between physical and virtual testing with digital twin technology and pull-on different threads of the discord to explore the benefits to today’s digitally driven businesses.
- Clicks Not Code – Simplifying, Scaling and Sustaining Software Test Automation – Speakers: Gareth Smith and Teresa Sonal
Keysight General Manager for Software Test Automation Gareth Smith, and Senior Manager for Software Solutions at Keysight, Teresa Sonal, will share the Keysight vision and strategy for simplifying testing across end user platforms, applications and integrated systems with AI-driven digital twin technology that enables auto-generated test scripts and snippets for continual testing, complete coverage of user journeys and adoption of best practices.
- Innovation Sessions for Continuous Testing – Speaker: Max Gerrard and Sejal Patel
Attendees will hear from Max Gerrard, Chief Evangelist, Vice President of Pre-sales and Technical Consulting for Keysight’s Eggplant solutions and Sejal Patel, Director of Eggplant Product Management about experiencing true end to end testing from a human user perspective. From exploratory product selection to paid customers wrought with challenges, let us make it easier. An underlying complication to automating application testing is the diversity of end user devices, cloud services, application integrations and personal journeys through the web interface.
Break out technical sessions with solution demonstrations and expert instructors:
Salesforce and CRM Testing – 9:45 AM (PST) – Speaker: Max Gerrard
Learn, leverage and lead automated Salesforce testing across platforms, customized configurations, 3rd party application integrations and unique business workflows. In this session, attendees will experience:
- A live demonstration to validate both Classic and Lightning functional testing.
- AI/ML digital twin models to auto-generate test scripts and snippets.
- Validation of the end-to-end user experience.
Test Automation in DevSecOps Environments – 9:45 AM (PST) – Speaker: Jay Epps
Learn, leverage and lead codeless test automation to deploy at a higher frequency rate and with lower change failure rates. Low-code and no-code test automation is a game changer compared to Selenium manual testing. In this session, attendees will experience:
- A live demonstration of software test automation for continuous integration and delivery.
- AI-powered test modeling to analyze the usability of the application from a human user experience perspective.
- Advanced bug-hunting with machine-learning algorithms to identify root-cause patterns that lead to failures.
Print this page