April 11 - April 12, 2016
1088 Burrard Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R9
Canada’s First and Only World-Class Technology Conference
Success in human endeavour has required control over and access to scarce resources that were limited and inaccessible – land, raw materials, capital and property. Driven by disruptive technologies, the power of these barriers to exclude and disenfranchise is now severely diminished.
April 11 and 12, 2016 is Year Zero for a new socioeconomic construct; where ideas trump inheritance, and where innovation can be achieved with next to no financial or human capital investment. Organizations that rely on the barriers of incumbency and privilege are an endangered species and being replaced by ones that embrace innovation not just as a means of reckless profiteering, but also as a way of adding value to human and social interactions.
This sophomore edition of Interzone will explore how the future will be defined through a head-on collision of progressive, reinventionalist incumbents and punk rock insurgents. Interzone features imagineers and thought leaders from organizations who are leveraging innovation to redefine survival in the 21st century. Interzone is presented in partnership with Politik.
- Theatre.Zone – a 2 day main track script of intense, thought provoking & provocative debate & discussion with thought leaders and senior industry executives.
- Academy.Zone – themed breakout rooms with showcases, executive briefings, educational presentations & technical workshops.
- Exhibition.Zone – 14,500 sqft of tradeshow, product demonstrations & entertaining challenges.
- ‘Drink’ & ‘Blue Monday’ – On-site cocktail reception & off-site conference party for all attendees.
- Invitation-only pre-conference reception and VIP dinner.
Print this page