June 04 - June 09, 2017
1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
International Microwave Symposium
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as numerous social events and networking opportunities. The symposium also hosts a large commercial exhibition. Co-located with IMS are the IEEE RFIC and ARFTG conferences.
What’s New in 2017?
- The first-ever IMS Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Competition
- A 5G Summit showcasing next-generation wireless technologies
- An Executive Forum to discuss the latest in 5G and Internet of Things (IoT)
- RF Boot Camp – a three-quarter day course on RF/microwave basics
- The first-ever IMS Exhibitor Workshops for exhibitors to present the technology behind their products
- Networking events for Young Professionals and Women in Microwaves
- Student Design, Student Paper, Industry Paper, and Advanced Practice Paper Competitions
- Project Connect for under-represented minority engineering students, and the PhD Student Initiative for new PhD students
- Teaching that inspires…students that aspire – an exciting STEM program exposing middle school and select high school students, as well as their teachers, to RF/microwave technology
Visit event's website
Print this page