September 30 - October 03, 2019
52nd International Symposium on Microelectronics
Please join us with a group of industry experts to discuss and set the direction for future solutions in design and test of advanced packages. This “brainstorming” session is a follow-up to the interest among the panelists and audience at the IMAPS Advanced SiP panel session held in Monterey, California on 6/27/2019.
- System-package-PCB co-design
- Managing different libraries and multiple domains
- Electrical, mechanical and thermal analyses
- Test insertion choices and cost-benefit analysis
- Application-specific testing (mixed signal, digital, etc.)
- Self-testing (BIST, boundary scan)
- System-level test (SLT)
Given the challenges facing the supply chain to successfully implement SiP and other advanced packaging technologies, the electronics industry needs to work collaboratively to generate common solutions for design and test.
- Collect industry feedback
- Prioritize gaps to be addressed
- Launch or define collaborative industry project(s) to generate guidelines for design and test flows for system-in-package (SiP) and/or other advanced packages, as appropriate
Attendance is free, but space is limited. Please register for planning purposes.
Light refreshments and beverages will be provided.
Get additional information about the International Symposium on Microelectronics.
Visit event's website