January 21 - January 24, 2020
19TH INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONICS RECYCLING CONGRESS IERC 2020
IERC 2020 is the electronics recycling industry’s leading event, bringing together more than 500 recycling professionals from around the globe: recyclers, technology and equipment providers, associations, NGOs, regulators, standardisation bodies and many more.
The experts will discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials. The congress will focus on:
- Impacts of E-mobility on the recycling industry
- Do electric cars and bikes end up as electronic scrap?
- What are the opportunities of the Circular Economy for your businesses?
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEM
- Country reports
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Innovations in printed circuit board recycling
- Best available recycling technologies
- Safety standards for transportation and storage
- Environmental management of hazardous components such as lithium batteries
- Standards, compliance and regulations in the electronics sector
- Are free riders still an issue?
- Impacts of data security on reuse & refurbishment
- Trading of used electric and electronic parts – good or bad?
- Plastics recycling: “The long way from hell to success!”
- Round Tables: “Shifting Markets China Ban 2 Years On” and “Collection Targets! – Achievability & Accountability”
- The program also includes 3 powerful keynote speakers, tech talks and 2 round tables.
A large exhibition area with over 80 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and the networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Visit event's website