IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS2016)
May 22 - May 27, 2016
747 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as numerous social events and networking opportunities. The symposium also hosts a large commercial exhibition. Co-located with IMS2 are the IEEE RFIC and ARFTG conferences.
- Total participation of 8626 including 4633 conference and exhibit-only attendees from 56 countries.
- Over 75 technical sessions, workshops, and panels sessions
- 54 MicroApps sessions
- A record breaking exhibition with 620 exhibiting companies including 67 first-time participating companies
- Engineering Students played a large part in the event through numerous presentations as well as the student design competition, student paper competition, PhD Initiative, and Project Connect
- The STEM Program on Thursday had over 200 middle and high-school participants
- The symposium’s first ever Wearables + Wireless Pavilion, which showcased emerging wearable electronics that utilized RF and microwave technologies
- The debut of the RF Bootcamp, a three-quarter day course for newcomers to the microwave world
Visit event's website
Print this page