IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM)
December 07 - December 11, 2019
Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel,
333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2019 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting to Highlight Innovative Devices
for an Era of Connected Intelligence
- A focus on devices for new and More-than-Moore applications
- An extensive offering of tutorials, short courses, focus sessions and panels, plus poster sessions from affiliated groups
- A supplier exhibition will be held in conjunction with the technical program
- Industry and scientific leaders will talk about their personal experiences in the context of career growth.
- This event will once again feature the latest and most important research taking place in semiconductors and other electron devices, but with a sharper focus this year on devices intended to support diverse new applications.Under the theme “Innovative Devices for an Era of Connected Intelligence,” IEDM 2019 will turn a brighter spotlight on the processors, memories, 3D architectures, power devices, quantum computing concepts and other technologies needed for new applications. These applications include artificial intelligence, mmWave/5G communications, automotive electronics, Internet of Things infrastructure and systems, and others. Talks on these topics will complement presentations describing breakthroughs in CMOS scaling, which remains an area of major importance in the semiconductor industry.
Visit event's website