Expand to the U.S. Workshop
October 07, 2015
100 Riverside Avenue, Ogdensburg, NY
Join the U.S. Commercial Service, American Chamber of Commerce In Canada, Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority (OBPA), and the St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency (SLCIDA) for a workshop, luncheon, expert presentations and a tour of Ogdensburg’s Industrial Park.
This workshop will provide excellent information to help you access business opportunities, open a U.S. operation, expand your presence and increase your volume of business in New York State and throughout the United States.
For more information email email@example.com
OUR PROGRAM WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
* Expert advise on incorporation, taxation, immigration and workforce.
* Overview of business incentives such as StartUp NY, financing programs, Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) advantages, and technical assistance for businesses looking to establish an operation in Northern New York.
* Lunch with a Keynote Speaker from the Department of Homeland Security with an update on the Beyond the Border Program.
* Commercial opportunities in Northern New York by the OBPA and SLCIDA.
* Tour of Ogdensburg Industrial Park.
Fee is 30USD.
Print this page