ERA Virtual Conference
March 01 - March 03, 2021
The 2021 ERA Conference Is Now a Virtual Event
The safety and well-being of the ERA community is our top priority. In light of the persisting effects of the pandemic, and the continued concerns regarding travel and the inability to safely host large group gatherings, the decision has been made to cancel our in-person 2021 Conference.
The 2021 ERA Virtual Conference will provide a safe place for industry sales representatives, manufacturers and distributors to reconnect and engage during these challenging times.
The event will feature a great line-up of educational keynote and general sessions, breakout sessions, an interactive exhibit hall and robust attendee-to-attendee networking. Attendees can expect the same valuable programming as the in-person ERA conference, with a unique blend of sessions that address best practices.
The ERA Virtual Conference will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Learn from peers around the country, without having to leave your home or workspace.
- Gain insight and knowledge from multiple speakers in keynote and breakout sessions.
- Have access to on-demand viewing of all educational sessions for 12 months.
- Experience an exhibit hall for connecting with ERA’s recognized resource partners and conference sponsors.
- Network and engage with other attendees to create new and lasting connections.
To ensure the success of the virtual conference, a group of more than 50 talented and enthusiastic industry reps, distributors and manufacturers who serve on the 2021 ERA Conference Committee, or one of its four sub-committees, are working tirelessly to develop a dynamic and fully immersive educational and networking experience, bringing you the best topics by the best speakers.
Visit event's website
Print this page