Engineering the Conversation
December 08 - December 09, 2020
Electronics industry sales and marketing expert Lectrix is hosting Engineering the Conversation December 8 & 9, 2020. Engineering the Conversation (www.engineeringtheconversation.com) is a free, 2-day online conference for professionals managing sales and marketing in the B2B electronics industry.
The conference’s keynote speaker is Joe Pulizzi. He is well-known as the “godfather of content marketing.” Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), host of This Old Marketing podcast, and bestselling author of Killing Marketing, Content Inc. and Epic Content Marketing. Pulizzi’s latest book, Corona Marketing, dives into steps marketing professionals need to take to achieve success now and once the pandemic crisis is over.
Other speakers include:
– David Loftus, President/CEO, ECIA (Conference Sponsor)
– Dale Ford, Chief Analyst, ECIA
– Jackie Mattox, Founder, Women in Electronics (Conference Sponsor)
– Betsy Talbot, Value-Based Messaging Expert
– Mike Budde, Vice President, Budde Marketing Systems, Inc.
– Bryan Shirley, CEO, Bryan C. Shirley Consulting
– Graham Kilshaw, CEO, Lectrix
– Bill Baumann, Vice President Business Development, Lectrix
– Geoff Forman, Vice President Marketing, Lectrix
Topics to be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- • Corona Marketing: What Marketers Need to Do Now to Survive the Pandemic
- • What ‘WE’ Have Learned about Leadership Since the Beginning of the Pandemic
- • Results of the All-New ECIA/Lectrix 2020 Sales & Marketing in Electronics Survey
- • The Tale of Two Waves: The 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic and the 2021 Electronics Swoosh
- • Case Study: Achieving Clear ROI on Marketing Spend in the Components Industry
Visit event's website
Print this page