ECIA Compliance & Risks Webinar
October 15, 2020
Louise Forrest of Compliance & Risks will present an update on some of the most important component industry-specific regulatory concerns.
Webinar focus includes:
- SCIP (Substances of Concern in Products) database with the European Chemical Agency scheduled for implementation January 5, 2021. Is your company ready?
- Update on RoHS exemption renewals
- Status of RoHS Pack 15 (potential new RoHS substances)
- Brief update on EU Conflict Minerals rule coming into force in 2021
- Global impact from COVID-19 on regulatory and compliance deadlines and regional impact around the world
- Regulatory and compliance challenges coming with IOT – 20 billion connections in 2020 and expected growth to 65-70 billion connections by 2025
Louise Forrest has led C&R’s Global Regulatory Compliance team for the last five years and was featured on a June Channel Channel Podcast. Compliance & Risks creates business advantages for clients by providing reliable legislative information, insights and actions through C2P, a compliance knowledge management software platform, consulting, market access, managed services and other solutions. The company is recognized as the end to end global regulatory solutions provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors.
Print this page