Digital WE Days 2023 – Virtual Conference
October 16 - October 19, 2023
What are the Digital WE days?
It’s a digital event with a comprehensive conference programme with practice-oriented presentations for you to enjoy. All presentations are live and totally free.
As always, you can stay informed about your products by looking at our online catalog.
You have missed a session or you want to get an insight? No problem, you can find all presentations on demand on our YouTube channel.
We are pleased to be able to expand our range of topics this time. The following presentations from our partners will be presented at the Digital WE Days:
Monday, October 16 at 1.30 PM
- How to design a compact and efficient 1kW power supply | onsemi, Alessandro Maggioni
Tuesday, October 17 at 1.30 PM
- Optical multi-gigabit links for automotive | KDPOF, Óscar Ciordia
Wednesday, October 18 at 1.30 PM
- Benefits of GaN in QR flyback | STMicroelectronics, Ester Spitale
Thursday, October 19 at 1.30 PM
- Designing efficient EV charging systems with C2000™ MCUs | Texas Instruments, Navaneeth Kumar
Thursday, October 19 at 3.30 PM
- CM/DM noise separation using oscilloscopes for more efficient EMC filter design | Rohde & Schwarz, Chun Soong Wong
You have questions? Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the FAQs.
Print this page