Designers of Things (DOT)
December 02 - December 03, 2015
150 W San Carlos St.
San Jose, CA 95113
The Designers of Things conference exists to give the designers and developers on the cutting edge of future tech space to collaborate, learn, exchange ideas and forward the conversation about wearable tech, 3D printing and IoT.
Over the course of two days in the heart of the technology world, you’ll hear from industry leaders, get your hands on the latest 3D printers, demo the hottest wearables and discover the best ways to advance your business. Every element of this event has been developed specifically for you. Join us, and let’s design something together.
Through educational sessions, inspirational talks, a huge demo hall featuring exhibits and demos of the latest future tech and exciting networking events, you will:
- Meet like-minded designers, developers and innovators
- See and touch the latest 3D printers & their creations
- Test the newest wearable technology products on the market
- Hear from the top innovators and the stories behind product evolution from idea to customer
- Discover what enterprise companies are working on
- Learn about the state of industry today and future areas of opportunity
- Gain an understanding on how the Internet of Things will connect it all and more!
Print this page