Connect, Network, Evolve – Phoenix Contact’s Data Connectors: Webinar
April 26, 2022
Digi-Key Electronics will host a webinar in collaboration with Phoenix Contact on Tuesday, April 26, at 11 a.m. CDT titled “Connect. Network. Evolve. Phoenix Contact’s Data Connectors.” The webinar will be presented by Guadalupe Chalas, Phoenix Contact senior marketing specialist with a focus on data products.
The world is becoming increasingly networked, which means more interfaces per device. This webinar will give attendees an understanding of Phoenix Contact’s versatile data connectivity portfolio for numerous applications within the device, inside the cabinet, and out in the field – from RJ45 through USB, HDMI, and D-SUB to coaxial and FO connections as well as SPE.
This data connectors webinar will cover the following topics:
- The benefits of using terminal blocks for ethernet applications
- Why SPE and RJ45 can enhance device connectivity
- How board-to-board products can enable high-speed board connectivity
- Device connectivity and cabling solutions for data transmission
- To attend the webinar, submit a registration form. If you can’t attend the live webinar, Digi-Key will send the recording after the event to those who register.For more information about Phoenix Contact and to order from their product portfolio, visit the Digi-Key website.
Print this page