Big Data and AI Toronto Conference and Expo
September 29 - September 30, 2020
The Big Data and AI Toronto Conference and Expo returns on September 29-30, 2020 with a brand new format. The event will be held online with a digital experience available for all participants. With over 200 expert speakers and industry’s leading brands and startups, Big Data and AI Toronto is a one-stop shop for the data-driven community. From solving data-driven business challenges to helping business leaders navigate the latest machine learning tools, Big Data and AI Toronto gives attendees a 360-degree view of the industry’s current trends.
Thousands of participants, from all around Canada and the world, are expected to attend the online conference and marketplace, taking advantage of an adaptive format with new content streams tailored to both Big Data and AI practitioners. 2020 proved to be a game changer for the industry where Big Data and AI continue to be a driving force for all sectors of the economy. Participants will have access to the knowledge, skills, tools, and connections that they need to master the 4 key dimensions of the post-digital revolution and succeed in an era of disruptive transformation.
- AI/ML and Space Exploration – Victoria Da Poian, Aerospace Engineer at NASA
- Data Saves Lives: The Power of Crowdsourcing in a Pandemic – Shrey Jain, Founder and President of Flatten.ca
- Harnessing the Power of Storytelling in Sports – Renata Policicio, VP Research and Insights at ESPN
- Tale of Data Science – Ella Hilal, Director of Data Science and Engineering at Shopify
- Deep Learning for Self Driving Vehicle Technology – Inmar Givoni, Director of Engineering at Uber ATG
- Thinking Ahead about AI Security and Privacy – Olivera Zatezalo, Chief Security Officer at Huawei Canada
- A Human-Centered Approach to AI – Jess Holbrook, Founder and Lead, People + AI Research at Google
- Thinking the Journey to the Cloud – Phil Keast, Director of Joint Defense Cloud Program at the Department of National Defence
- Other speakers include decision-makers and innovators from Air Canada, Bank of Montréal, Condé Nast, Dataiku, Electronic Arts, Goldman Sachs, HBC, Intact, Loblaw Digital, Manulife, PwC, Rogers Communications, Sun LifeFinancial, TD Bank, and many more.
Visit event's website
Print this page