October 19 - October 21, 2021
Today, Arm announced many of the top speakers and leading topics for Arm DevSummit 2021, October 19-21, one of the most important virtual events this year.
Registration is free, and once you sign up, you can build your schedule across seven event tracks and over 140 agenda items, including technical sessions, hands-on workshops, partner sessions, and networking campfires. You also get access to the Arm Discord server and Facebook Group where you can chat and network.
Why register early? Because even though Arm DevSummit 2021 is completely virtual, we’re limiting space in each session to ensure a quality experience for every participant—and some of the technical sessions and workshops are already filling up.
Don’t miss your chance to learn to write fast and run fast on Arm, and join in on some of the following:
- Keynote: Arm CEO Simon Segars on building an exciting, economically vibrant, and sustainable future for computing;
- Feature Spotlight talks: Hear stories of innovation from inspirational companies and speakers including NASA and Unity;
- Deep Dive Workshop — AWS Graviton2 based Amazon EC2 instances;
- Technical Session — Getting started on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure;
- Introductory Workshop — Keil Studio and cloud-based development for IoT and embedded applications;
- Hands-On Workshop — Building your first edge AI device;
- Hands-On Workshop — Developing a battery-powered wi-fi sensor;
- Technical Session — AI solutions in emerging markets;
- Technical Session — The software-defined car is here;
- Technical Session — Intro to Windows on Arm development;
- Technical Session — Disrupting the HPC Balance.
We hope to see you at some of these and many of the other sessions we’ll be announcing in the following weeks. Keep an eye on the Arm DevSummit website for regular updates and new event details.
Print this page