3D PCB Design and Analysis
October 02, 2019
3D PCB Design and Analysis—When ECAD Meets MCAD and MCAD Meets ECAD
Wednesday, October 2nd from 2-3:00PM EDT. This webinar will focus on how an engineer’s design function can be defined alongside its form to ensure overall success.
Topics covered will include:
- How PCB Designers can leverage 3D to improve their design process
- Common design issues that 3D can help you identify and resolve such as flex board collisions, case and fixture fit, mechanical mounting, and more
- How to setup your design for 3D analysis
- Best practices for productive ECAD / MCAD Collaboration
- Common misconceptions / terminology issues between ECAD/MCAD
- How to view, analyze, and collaborate in 3D without leaving your CAD tool using native data.
Visit event's website