Raytheon seeks second source suppliers in Canada
Raytheon Canada will be hosting a Canadian Industry Day for companies interested in opportunities to become a supplier/subcontractor to Raytheon Technologies. In consideration of current and upcoming Industrial and Technological Benefit (ITB) obligations in Canada, Raytheon Technologies is looking for potential second-source suppliers for current and upcoming US and International programs.
This virtual Industry Day will be hosted via Zoom, on Wednesday November 25, 2020 from 9am to 11am MST. If you are not familiar with Canada’s ITB program, here is a link to the Government of Canada website:
Companies with capabilities within the following general categories are invited to register for and attend this Webinar:
Metal parts – manufacturing and machining of steel and aluminum
Mechanical Assemblies – similar to oilfield equipment in level of complexity
- Electronic components, wires, harnesses
- Power supply and electronic cabinets
- Missile components
- Motor assemblies (rockets/missiles)
- Electronic assemblies
- Circuit Card Assemblies
- Injection Molding
- Hydraulic parts and components
- Thin Film Alumina
- Portable/Small Battery technology (including alternative power/solar)
- Mechanical Engineering/Support/Testing
- Environmental Testing (Ruggedization of design for extreme temperatures)
- Shelters – including heating and cooling, power supply
- Hydraulic truck mounted cranes
- Simulation and Training
The Industry Day will include presentations from Raytheon Canada and Raytheon Technologies. An overview of Raytheon Technologies, details on potential opportunities, and the process by which interested companies will be reviewed and selected to bid on any future opportunities will be provided.
If your company has any of the capabilities listed above and you wish to participate in the Industry Day, please register at the following link:
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide.